Trek Longido to Sunken Crater
Lets explore the beauty of Tanzania – The home to the amazing Maasai culture! We trek for approximately 100km through wild African country, along a route where Maasai villages and majestic volcanoes rise out of the acacia and savannah bush – this makes the most dramatic but beautiful backdrop imaginable. Starting in the foothills of Mt Longido (8,625 ft) to Oldoinyo Lengai – a sacred Maasai mountain, we trek across the floor of the Great Rift Valley with the Maasai as our guides. In addition we end our challenge in Lake Manyara Park, where we can see wildlife such as lion, zebra, giraffe and elephant. You’ll always remember this trek!
- Trek with the Maasai as our guides!
- Best time to go: January & February and also on June, July & October
- Experience Beautiful African Savannah
- Duration: 08 Days Tour
- Trekking Days: 05
- Finish the trek at Lake Manaya Park, where we get chance to see famous African animals in their own natural habitat!
- Distance trekked: 100 km minimum
- Accommodation: Camping including 2 nights stay in the 4 Star Lodge
- Challenge Level: Difficult
Price: From: $1,595 per person