Why Choosing Trek and Hide?
Our Mt. Kilimanjaro Treks:
- We offer quality Service!
- Our open treks comprise of small groups of no more than 10 pax which makes our treks less crowded; more engaging and incredible!
- We use very experienced and fully licensed English speaking mountain guides
- All our guides are 1st Aid trained and they all possess valid certificate
- Our climbs are accompanied by professional and very experienced cook knowing that food matters lot for such a high demanding trek like Kilimanjaro!
- We keep a clean safety record by maintaining high safety management standards for both our crew and clients.
- We take good care of our mountain crew – we make sure that all our mountain crew are properly dressed, fed, carry recommended weight (not to exceed 20 kg), treated when incase of illness while working with us and lastly by providing our mountain crew with proper camping gears, including tents and cooking equipment & tools. All these will be done based on KPAP and porter’s association agreed standards!
- We care about Mt Kilimanjaro environment – we implement eco-tourism “Trash In – trash out” practices while on our treks!
Our Wildlife Safaris:
- We use modern 4×4 Safari converted vehicles
- We use knowledgeable and professional English speaking Safari driver guides
- Relaxed Safari itineraries – designed and developed by our very experienced safari team!
- We use selected and best accommodation facilities with devoted staff – the staff are always friendly, attentive and ready to go extra mile to ensuring special treatment to all!